- Create a platform that co-ordinates people in the digital world to events in the real world.
- Building a united mental health community to support one another
- Have a more positive outlook for our participants
- Start being more active and building relationships with one another
- Reduce the rates of suicide in our communities
Wag4Mental Health is going to be one of the kickoff events that Activeme is planning on scheduling for sometime in Early December. This event will incorporate both the mental health benefits of being active and interacting with animals, while also promoting the need for adoption of animals in need. With this event, we hope to provide greater awareness of both causes while promoting community interaction and physical activity, building both community and support in eachother.